Today we had the longest downtime since I started this little project. Reason for this was a package/linking error of the readline-6.3 package.

After a normal pacman -Syu I was greeted with the following error in various applications:

symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libreadline.so.6: undefined symbol: UP

After some digging and asking around in #archlinux-arm on freenode, I found someone who was able to provide me with an old (6.2-004) version of readline and a quick downgrade later everything was back in order.

See the posts on the archlinuxarm.org forum for more information.

I also started working on an jabber/xmpp bot, mostly for LaTeX rendering for now, but that consumed the rest of my free time for today.

- winlu